Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2008 9:04 AM by LUCKIEST

Need $45k for debt consol

pstack Newbie
      Hello
      I'm located in MD and I'm trying to get any advice on how to get a loan for $45k to pay off maxed out high interest, 20%+, credit cards. I'm not looking for a credit repair loan that would close out my cc accts or appear on my credit, just a loan that I could use to pay off the cc debt and pay a lower % while raising my credit scores.

I own properties, but I've watched my equity all but disappear over the last year. That, combined with having to go stated income, has kept me from being able to get a loan against my real estate. I work for a construction company that pays me mostly cash "under the table", so I show next to nothing on paper.

I've had 2 tenants from my rental properties abandon my homes after not paying and trashing/stealing everything not bolted down. I did my due diligence on the tenants, but I guess you never know. I haven't been able to recover any of the money owed to date... That bad luck caused me to use my credit cards to keep up with my mortgages, and now I'm up against a wall.

I have decent credit, roughly 670 mid, which would be much much higher if these credit cards could get paid down... The only late I've had in my life, which is a cc late last December.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Paul
        • Re: Need $45k for debt consol
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need $45k for debt consol, Welcome

*I am a SCORE Counselor and yes we are counseling more and more people with *
          *money problems. SCORE is * *"Counselors to America's Small Business" is a nonprofit
          association*
          *dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation,
          growth and success of small business.*

Do you have an Accountant?? Also you should NEVER post " I work for a construction company
          that pays me mostly cash "under the table", so I show next to nothing on paper."
          Hope the I R S does not read this web site.

SCORE and or I would be happy to help by giving you advice. LUCKIEST