Post a new topic
    16 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2008 12:16 PM by BizGuru

Business Plans

partybiz Wayfarer
      Hello, does anyone know where I can get help writing a business plan?
        • Re: Business Plans
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Business Plans

"Does anyone know where I can get help writing a business plan??" YES
          I can help, SCORE Can help. SCORE is FREE.
          You can also get help on line, at a book store or a library.

Good luck
              Songbird Newbie
              I would like to find out more about SCORE I have never heard of it before, but I need real help in building my business! At this point I have used up every penny of capital available to me in getting started. My hope is to be able to find a means of upgrading my business to the tune of about $10,000 and I don't have the credit rating to support this. Is there any hope out there for someone in my position? I do believe in this company, it is very well established, endorsed by celebrities and think that I have what it takes personally to make a success of it. My only problem is finances. So someone Please HELP!! I am open to any and all suggestions.
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Business Plans, SCORE is FREE

*SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" is a nonprofit
                  association dedicated to*
                  *educating entrepreneurs and the formation,
                  growth and success of small business nationwide.*

SCORE can help with ideas and opening doors BUT NO money.
                      Songbird Newbie
                      Thanks Luckist, I will check it out. There is so much involved in starting a new business, every little tip helps. I have already contacted and become a member of several good organizations. So I will continue to network and to build my business with the tools that I find along the way. I really like this little community, there is a lot of good information and ideas.
                    partybiz Wayfarer
                    Hello, do you have a email address or number that I can get in touch with you about the business plans?
                    Tracker

There are a number of resources you can find online (some free, some not) that can help you with your business plan. Just enter "help with business plan" or "business plan" in any search engine and you will find many sources to check out. One site that you might find useful is: http://www.sba.gov/smallbusinessplanner/i
                    ndex.html

Also, you can search within this online community for "business Plan" and find many postings, some from experienced business professionals, that might be useful to you as well.

I hope that helps; good luck with your business plans.

Dennis Lowery
                    Adducent, Inc.
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      Mergent Adventurer
                      PartyBiz,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. I am a full service organization, and I can help you with a business plan, a marketing plan, incorporation of your business, and business credit.

All of the plans done by Mergent Planning are written in SBA preferred format, and we have experience in all facets of business planning, and we work with other professionals such as CPA's, and we also have an investor exposure package that will post your plan and information on websites that are looked at by thousands of banks, lenders, and investors.

Give me a call at 702-538-1798, or e-mail me at brian@mergentplanning.com, and we can discuss how we can help you.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
                      Mergent Planning
                      702-538-1798
                      brian@mergentplanning.com