Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2009 6:19 PM by Markie

Start A Company Like Vonage - Be Your Own Boss

IPsmarx.com Adventurer
      As a leader in VoIP innovation, IPsmarx has successfully supported our clients in building their business through our comprehensive solutions and products installed in 58 countries. Our Residential IP Phone Service Provider Solution will enable you to offer full-featured IP phone service to residential and business clients.

Everyday, more and more people are replacing their phone services with VoIP. The IPsmarx Class 5 Softswitch has been specially designed for clients entering into the VoIP market by offering IP phones and adapters to their customers. This solution integrates the management of IP to IP calls from IP phones, small gateways, adapter clients, and resellers.

Our solutions are flexible, affordable and easy to implement, even for beginners. With little or no technical knowledge, we can help you get your business started and support you as your business grows. IPsmarx will help you design the business you want, with the services you want to provide. You choose the features and we will customize a solution just for you.

IPsmarx billing integrates Prepaid and Postpaid Billing, CDR collecting and real-time Call Monitoring, Client Monitoring and Reporting Tools, with advanced features like Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, and Voicemail. Enhanced features allow you to create your own rate packages and set promotions for your end users as well as automatically provision end user devices like IP phones and adapters. Other optional modules include Video over IP, Auto-Provisioning, and a fully redundant system.

For Residential IP Service Provider Solutions business ideas please visit:
      http://ipsmarx.com/english/solutions/idea

s.html#4

I encourage you to visit the link below for more information on the Softswitch Solution:
      http://ipsmarx.com/english/class5/index.h

tml

To download the Softswitch Solution Brochure visit:
      http://www.ipsmarx.com/english/documentat

ion/white-paper.htm

To learn more about our Class 5 Add-on Modules visit:
      http://ipsmarx.com/class5/class5_softswit

ch.pdf

For more information on how to get started with your business and take advantage of our special start-up rates, please feel free to call me. Thank you again for your interest in our solutions and we are looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Shane Breen
      Account Manager
      IPsmarx Technology Inc.
      48 Wall Street
      Suite 1100
      New York, New York 10005
      United States
      Tel: + 1.212.918.4990
      Fax: +1.212-813-3277
      Email: s.breen@ipsmarx.com
      Web: www.IPsmarx.com
        • Re: Start A Company Like Vonage - Be Your Own Boss
          heavenly91321 Wayfarer
          I own a mineral makeup and botanical skin care company, www.HeavenlyBoutiqueLtd.com and I am looking for representatives to go to retail stores, spas, salons, etc. and sell my product. I will give you product to take to the retailers, the know how to say what needs to be said, and best of all, the only investment you have is your car!! You will be paid 15% of every order fulfilled!! This has the potential of hundreds of thousands of dollars in income in a very short time! Just think of how much product one retailer-say Costco-buys in one month-- you get them to buy my product, and YOU get a big, fat check every time you get them to place another order!! You are your own boss, you set your hours, and the BEST part is, you have tax deductions you didn't have working FOR someone!!
            • Re: Start A Company Like Vonage - Be Your Own Boss
              Markie Wayfarer
              Hi heavenly91321,

I understand that you are looking for representatives, we could sell your
              products through phone by calling customers even outside US.
              (This is in the Philippines and direct, without going through
              a middleman or broker). You can contact/email
              luv_vital@yahoo.com for the details on how to go about this.
              We already handle 4 call centers and could help you to own or
              expand one here with our partnership. Thank you!