Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2008 5:03 PM by amspcs

Questions about Quickbooks

MnlyTechnlgy Adventurer
      Hello everyone ... it's been a while since I posted on here. Things have been chaotic, to say the least. I am looking for someone who is Quickbooks proficient and would be willing to offer some help with customizing invoices. Specifically, I am trying to customize (or find) an invoice which will reflect a deposit amount due by the customer (like a mimimum amount due box). I have QB Pro 2008.

Any help is appreciated ...

Deb L
        • Re: Questions about Quickbooks
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Questions about Quickbooks.

Hi Deb, I am a Quickbooks Consultant and would be happy to help.
          My e mail address is Please include a phone number.

Thanks, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Questions about Quickbooks
            amspcs Ranger
            As long as we're discussing QuickBooks.....

You are probably aware that QB offers integrated credit card processing capability both from within the software and via an included 'virtual terminal'. The QB program offers many 'prompts' through which you can apply for their merchant services online.

Interestingly, independent QB affiliates such as ourselves offer the identical QB merchant account thorugh the same provider (Innovative Merchant Services, a subsidiary of Intuit) at lower pricing then offered from QB directly via the software. For example, as can easily be verified by checking out the QB website:

QB monthly fee is $17.95, affiliate price is $12.95
            QB charges $59.95 one-time setup, affilates charge $0
            QB affiliates can offer software for free

Like the QB direct site, the affiliate offering comes with no long term contractual obligation, includes the free virtual terminal, comes with a free included ecommerce gateway (normally ecommerce merchants pay $149 setup and $20 per month for a gateway provider such as, and eliminate add-on fees such as batch header and annual fees. Overall, not a bad processing solution for back offices, mail/phone order merchants, and ecommerce merchants.

If anyone needs an affiliate link in order to compare the pricing or apply online at these reduced prices, please email and we'll be happy to provide a link.