Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2008 8:53 AM by bptenterprise

To start home based BPO in finance and data entry

bptenterprise Newbie
      Hi to all, i am mahesha prabhu from India, wants to start my new business in my free time. I am working as a accountant in a company and i am getting lot of free time after my regular free time. I planed to start the BPO in my home through the internet.

So many people are doing this business but nobody will tell how they getting these type of business. If you people help me out in this regard and i will thankful to this community.

Regards
      Mahesha
        • Re: To start home based BPO in finance and data entry
          LUCKIEST Guide
          **To start home based BPO in finance and data entry
          **Welcome. You are in India and want to start a BPO. By that you mea
          business process outsourcing,
          the increasing trend of relocating entire business functions*
          *to either
          self-owned or third-party service providers, to you in India.*<br /<br />The best way to start is to have a Business Name and develop a Business Plan.
          I can help you with the plan. How soon do you plan on starting??

LUCKIEST
              bptenterprise Newbie
              Hi,

I have plan with me. I am looking for part time job and it is home based BPO not in large scale business. I am looking for those who cann't maintain their bank records, books of accounts in thier country like USA, UK etc., i can help them, I know for them the people are available in their country for that they have to spend lot of money to keep the records. If they outsourced these type of job to overseas where like India and other Asian countries the clients can save the money on maintaining their books and records.

If you have any idea about these business please revert back with possitive answer. Thank you for your ideas and good response.

Regards,
              Mahesha Prabhu
              lalithabrahma Adventurer
              Hi Mahesha

I appreciate the enthisiasm in you. I would recommend doing freelance work by signing up in guru.com and elance.com
              You must first find out whether you have the capacity to generate revenue as a self employed person. Start small and do one project. Get testimonials and do more projects. This will raise your self esteem and give you the confidence. Hope this helps
              Lalitha Brahma

Is the fear of losing your REGULAR paycheck preventing you from exploring the ENTREPRENEUR in you? If you answered YES, you must sign up for my bi monthly newsletter for POWERFUL tips at no cost to you. Check this out www.elbeeservicesllc.com
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  bptenterprise Newbie
                  Hi Lalitha,

Thank you for your guidelines for starting the bussines. If you have any other business relationships in this industry please feel to post me on bptenterprises@gmail.com.

I am getting lot of free time after my office hours. so i heard about the home based BPO industry in the newspaper but i do not have any idea about to start the business. I got the idea now i will register in those sites and wait their response. If i got good response from the party i will continue the relationships with them.

Thank you once again for your help.

Regards
                  Mahesha Prabhu
                  LEX_08 Wayfarer
                  I am actually getting ready to start a very unique business veture and i am doning the reseach now for that but i am looking for someone with you abilities so if you can just be in touch and be a patient please keep in touch with me i will be happy to let you know what i find out and take you one as an employees also