Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2009 10:06 PM by rrwhaley

Grow Your Sales Without More Advertising

HigherProfits Wayfarer
      Would you like to dramatically boost your business without having to spend more money on advertising?

What my company does is work with small business owners, just like you, helping them to maximize the results of their marketing. The majority of our clients are small and medium sized organizations with sales of under 5 million a year.

We work with a unique marketing approach that takes your existing marketing assets and leverages them to optimize your results. Because of this unique system you can often grow your profits by a significant amount without having to spend more money on advertising or make any major changes to your operation. We grow your business in 3 ways:

1) Attract an endless flood of pre-qualified prospects

2) Boost your prospect to customer conversion rates

3) Maximize the lifetime value of each and every customer

The first step my firm takes with all new clients is to do a free marketing analysis where we'll work with you to identify where your growth in sales will come from. Then we work directly with you to implement these strategies. We also guarantee our work:

"If you don't grow your sales by 25% or more within 90 days of working with us we'll work with you, free of charge, until you do"

To get started claim your free marketing analysis (which will take about an hour) by emailing me directly:
      dave AT higherprofitsmarketing.com

I look forward to having you as a client and helping you to dramatically boost your business.

To Higher Profits,
      Dave Ryan, Consultant
      Higher Profits Marketing