Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 21, 2008 6:06 PM by FundConcierge

total construction

pro2009 Newbie
      I currently run total construction. A state contractor GC. I need working capital For my business we do Primarily Public and private sector jobs ground up's and Total remodels in California we need Equipment . Insurance requirements . Project performance bonds. And Up to 1/5 down on new projects. we bid on fixed projects ranging from 5.000.000 to 80.000.000 I get 3 to 5 invites to bid per day. can Anyone help me Secure These bids?.
      E-mail me at tc002@yahoo.com
        • Re: total construction
          FundConcierge Newbie
          Please see my web site and contact me. I can help.

Regards,

MC

FUNDING CONCIERGE 'bringing Wall Street to your street'
          917-957-2121 www.FundingConcierge.biz email:FundingConcierge@gmail.com

For:
          Real Estate Owners/Investors/Developers
          Manufacturers
          Distributors
          Wholesalers
          Construction Builders & GC Firms
          Travel, Leisure & Hospitality Companies
          Importers/Exporters (domiciled in North America)
          Service Industry Firms
          Governments/Municipalities

Based in Manhattan, New York City, with 23 years experience in business and real estate finance, I have developed the valuable banking, pension fund, insurance company, hedge fund, REIT and Wall Street and specialty lending relationships my +nationwide +clients need.

In the spirit of a concierge of a fine 5 star hotel, my clients confidently assign the tasks of facilitating a capital funding need while they do what they do best; growing and managing their businesses. Be it debt, credit, cash flow, equity or asset based financing. I bring all my DIRECT funding source relationships and experience to get the job done in a timely manner and at competitive terms.

I chose to only work with a select few clients at any one time so that I can deliver the attention my clients need and deserve. As your Funding Concierge, you can count on me to professionally handle all aspects of your funding needs; from application right on through to closing, and beyond.

Let's talk soon. In the meantime, please visit my web site for more information on my menu of services. Enter your funding need description in the online form and I will get back with you shortly OR of course you may call me to discuss the business or real estate scenario. Together we can determine how I may best facilitate your capital needs.

Release date: 7/1/07
          Announcing New Combo Debt & Equity Funding Program
          Total project minimum dollar amount: $5,000,000

New niche product - Debt & Equity Capital Funding program for real estate projects and acquisitions of ongoing profitable businesses. Can be used where the principals may lack all the total equity to satisfy the debt lender's requirement for 20% to 40% principals' paid in capital/equity. I can now facilitate qualified principals with both the Debt & Equity capital solutions. Its a new unique proprietary program that can fund up to 92% of the capital required to complete the transaction. ONLY for domestic US & Canadian properties, projects and businesses. Not available for 'start-ups.' Please see web site: www.FundingConcierge.biz or call 917-957-2121 for more information

FUNDING CONCIERGE's Menu of Capital Solutions

Minimum term loans:$5,000,000 - Revolving credit facilities:$2,000,000
          Asset Based Lending, Collateralized Mortgage Backed Securities(CMBS), Business Loans, Bridge Loans, Mezzanine Loans, Receivables Financing, Factoring, Hard Money Loans, Working Capital, Contract Funding, Purchase Order Funding, Note Discounting, Aircraft Financing, Aircraft Leasing, Marine Financing, Medical Receivables, Container Financing, Private Label Financing, Mortgage & Note Discounting, Equipment Leasing, Multi Family mortgages, Apartment building financing, Equipment Sale Leasebacks, Commercial Mortgages, Equity sub-debt loans, Land A&D Loans, Construction Loans, SBIC, Credit Enhancements, Equity loans, Project Financing, Energy Financing, Small Balance Commercial Mortgage, Warehouse lines, Commercial Credit lines, Stock Loans, Art Financing, Precious Metals & Stones Financing

BE ADVISED:I do not lend on or facilitate any 1 to 4 family residential mortgage