Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2008 3:05 PM by CAROLINOC

ALL PRIVATE LENDERS!!!!!!

CAROLINOC Newbie

HELLO! I AM LOOKING INTO PURCHASING A WELL KNOWN TANNING SALON IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY AND LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL HELP. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY PRIVATE LENDERS THAT MAY BE INTERESTED IN HELPING FINANCE ME SINCE I DO HAVE CREDIT THAT IS BEING RE ESTABLISHED AT THIS MOMENT. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PERSONAL DEBT OR ANY OUTSTANDING LOANS AND MY CAR IS PAID OFF. I DO CURRENTLY HAVE VERY STABLE EMMPLOYMENT FOR A MAJOR COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY AND WILL BE STAYING THERE MEANWHILE I DO HAVE THE BUSINESS SINCE I WILL BE HAVING 2 OTHER PEOPLE WILLING TO GO IN ON THIS PROJECT. ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECAITED. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY EVEN FOR AN INVESTOR SINCE THE LOCATION IS ON A VERY BUSY STREET IN A BEACH AREA WITH EXTREMLEY LOW RENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I DO MEET WITH CURRENT OWNER ON FRIDAY.

THANK YOU!

CAROLINE IN ORANGE COUNTY
        • Re: ALL PRIVATE LENDERS!!!!!!
          mademan24 Adventurer

Caroline,

Your venture sounds good, maybe you should post your contact information such as phone number or email address for any potential interested parties.

Cheers,

T.Michael
            LUCKIEST Guide
            ALL PRIVATE LENDERS, Welcome Caroline

Why all in CAPS??. Very hard to read and my children say that CAPS is like shouting.
            You ask for suggestions that you need TODAY. "AS I MEET WITH CURRENT OWNER ON FRIDAY".

How much Financial help are you looking for?? and for How long??
            You should have a Lawyer. Have you seen prior Tax Returns??
            How soon will you be purchasing this business, So many questions and so little time.

Good luck, LUCKIEST

CAROLINOC Newbie
                Sorry about the caps. I am at my day job where we have to use all caps for work orders. Anyways. No I do not have a lawyer yet and I am looking at the current owners books tomorrow. I would need 80,000.00 and have a partner whith much needed collateral as well. Ideally I would like to get a Sba loan first if that fails I may need to look into a private lender. How soon I would need the loan would be up to what my partner and I see tomorrow afternoon. This is going to be for a family owned and operated business and if you have any suggestions on any questions or information we should be getting tomorrow that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Carol