Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2008 8:24 PM by Green1

Need your feedback!

websolutions Tracker
      Please visit the following site: www.web-hosting-genius.com and read 1 web hosting review listed in the top ten host section (home page). Once you are done, please let me know if the information in the review was helpful to you. Also, the web hosting guide page has lots of information, if you have time, please read that as well and let me know if the information is helpful to you.

Thank you,

Mike
        • Re: Need your feedback!
          Green1 Adventurer
          Hi,

I just checked out your web site and found the information offered to be beneficial. The information is easy to locate and read, and is well formatted. I like the the Promotional Offers that are included.

I am going back to read and review the sites included in the "Most Recent Web Hosting News". I am an Entrepreneur and as such I am always looking for additional ways to advertise my six (6) web sites and drive traffic to them. I want to visit the sites pertaining to marketing.

Alda
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              websolutions Tracker
              thank you very much for your feedback Alda! We are trying to make it so that a person who has very little knowledge about web hosting can can a good understanding by the time they finish reading some of the content we have on the web site.

Driving traffic to a web site is not hard, driving quality traffic is a different story. I my self know a bit about SEM and SEO so if you have any questions, please let me know.

WS
                  Green1 Adventurer
                  I will contact you should I have any questions.

As an Independent Distributor for Fuel Freedom International, I have genuine, quality leads available for a very reasonable cost when compared against the many sales and leads companies out here. Even with this service available I do try different methods to direct traffic to my sites. This is my attempt at showing improvements from month to month. I track customers to my sites, their length on site and purchases made, etc.

Thanks again for your offer,
                  Alda