Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 6, 2008 4:11 AM by galvanics

Fitness Business with Infomercial success

lawrentzsca Newbie

Hello everyone. My name is Shawn Lawrentz. I am a firefighter/paramedic in Florida and would like to introduce everyone to an exciting business opportunity that I have become involved with over the past few months.

What could be better than getting in shape, getting healthier, and earnihng money all at the same time. As an Independent Team BeachBody Coach, I am doing just that. Everyday I am showing people how they can utilize some of the best fitness programs and products to get in better shape, enter to win cash and prizes simply for exercising, and start their own successful business for less than $100.

Through a combination of independent distributors and the backing of millions of dollars in advertising through infomercials, magazines, etc, you are not only going into business with the full support of others, but your fitness programs are also supported fully by a community of others trying to reach similar goals as you.

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and my business. If you have any questions or to learn more, please visit my website at

www.fit2bepaid.com

or call me at 813-494-0837.

Thank you,

Shawn Lawrentz

Independent Team BeachBody Coach

lawrentzsca@msn.com

www.fit2bepaid.com
        • Re: Fitness Business with Infomercial success
          galvanics Wayfarer
          Hi Shawn! This sounds awesome! I will have to contact you in regards to your information. I wanted to ask you if you also like to have your skin "fit"? I have a home based business and would love to introduce this to you. Since you are in the industry that everyone cares how they look....you might be interested in what I have to offer. I do offer a nutrition part of the business as well. This would be a great extra bonus if you added this to your practice. Your income level would greatly increase!

Let me know if you are interested in the information. Here is my site and email address;

www.galvanics.nsedreams.com
          ctemple.galvanics@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Carleen