Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2008 10:59 PM by apexfunding

Need Drywall ? I need more tools !

gypsumrocker Newbie
      I am in need of a loan for more equipment. Up to 10,000. I can secure this loan with equipment already and lean on the tools purchused. High interest! Need to advance more. Interested ? Know anyone ?
        • Re: Need Drywall ? I need more tools !
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need Drywall ? I need more tools, Welcome

*Tell me more, besides the fact that you live in Hutchinson,
          Kansas.*

How long do you need the loan for?? And How and When will you pay me back??

LUCKIEST
              gypsumrocker Newbie
              I currently run T & D Drywall. 3 years ago i partnered up with a guy, previous owner of the company. He had real bad problems dealing with business and money. He was forced to shut down his accounts and filed chapter 13. So anyway, I took over everthing, bank, material, and etc. I am legathe owner. But, he recently got burned out i guess. he quit drywalling all together. We split our tools up and went our own ways in good standing. NOW, i have a lot of work and am not spliting the money 50/50 and am in need of more tools and equipment. I will be changing my company name soon. Greene Drywall Co. The previous 3 years we have done 100,000 plus in business. But, we split the profit! So, I need at least 3500.00. I am willing to do direct debit, cash, check, or card! I can invest up to 10,000 in the company very easily., therefore be able to bid more jobs. I have a great reputation around here and plently of work. Depending on how much is loaned, monthly payments or 10% of every job until agreed balance is paid( BOA records to validate honesty). Thanks for your interest and hope to do business.

Billy J Greene
              Mjw486 Newbie
              Hi my name is Maxwell and I am with Numa Financial. I would like to set up a time to speak with you and discuss your capital needs. We have helped many business owners in this type of situation. Look forward to doing business with you.

Regards,

Maxwell
              mwhite@numafinancial.com
              781-341-0700
                dtominus Wayfarer
                HOW much are you doing monthly in credit card sales, Please contact me , I may be able to help you
                100% unsecured , no fee`s call me

David Tominus
                727-545-9530
                dtominus@yahoo.com
                  apexfunding Newbie

Gypsumrocker:

If you have not been help, give me a call to discuss your funding needs further.

Best Regards,
                  Steve Do
                  Business Consultant
                  (832) 483-7485