Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2008 9:46 AM by markleane

New Pet Company needs loan!!

PurpleSuede Newbie
      Hi every one!! While signing on to bank of america to try and open my business account i found this forum and i fell in love with it!!! Everyone is filled with questions and answers!! i was a little bit discouraged today but so far this site has lifted my spirits. My name is Karen and I live in NY. I'm very excited to say that im starting an online pet clothing/food/toy etc. company. I'm open for ALL words of advise!!! Im also looking for a 2-3 year loan of 20,000 - 30,000. I have a proposal all drawn up and i'm willing to share it with lenders who are verified. Thank you so much for your time everyone!!!!
      -Karen F.
        • Re: New Pet Company needs loan!!
          MetroGal Adventurer
          Welcome to the Community! We love pets! What kind of pet company will you be starting? The Community is not only a place to seeking funding advisement, but we'll also give you ideas/feedback on any other business issues/questions you have.
              PurpleSuede Newbie
              Thank you for responding!!!! I want to make pet clothing more durable, innovative and comfortable for humans as well as our pets!! For the most part my clothes will be customized to suit your pet. No itchy fabric, free poppy bags with certain clothing and of course a blog!! I will also have a section that has only organic food-clothing. I can print virtually any design that you want onto hoodys, shirts, pants, dresses for you pets. The clothing/garments will also reflect the latest trends that humans wear ex. rugby shirts- "little miss sunshine"- plaid. There will also be a section on pet safety. I will also include many other sites that can help you get what you need for your pet in the event that my site isnt up to par.
              madereal Wayfarer
              HELLO. HOW YOUR CREDIT? YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECTLY,SO WE CAN TALK. I HELP PEOPLE GET BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT.MY NAME IS JEROME,MY# 608-669-4434
                markleane Newbie
                Hello
                This is Clarkson financial services, a Loan firm and a cooperate financial for
                real estate and any kinds of business financing. We also offer Loans to
                individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 0.5% interest rate monthly
                base, loan terms determinant, Loan amount between the sum of $3,000 to
                $10,000,000 US Dollars. Loan for developing businesses a competitive edge/
                business expansion.

We offer the following kinds of loans
                • Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
                • Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
                • Consolidation Loan

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
                1: Full Name
                2: Home Address
                3; Country
                4; Telephone Number(Mobile & land line)
                5; Occupation
                6; Gender
                7: Date of Birth
                8: Amount of loan
                9: Loan Duration

Applicant should Contact this E-mail Address: (info.cfsltd@gmail.com)
                We show you a better way to financial freedom