Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2008 12:04 PM by KRSingh

Unsecured Business Credit Line

KRSingh Newbie
      Hi - I need some assistance in financing a start-up business. I am in the business of Staffing and Consulting for Technical and Healthcare Professionals and I am experiencing difficulties in getting a LOC. I am looking for $100K to $200K. I have had a track record of 9+yrs of recruiting however I don't have a great credit as I have been a victim of fraud.. I can use some help and Provide proof that I am an individual that will PAY back with Interest.

I already have contracts in place with few doctor's offices and few large Software enterprises to start staffing for them. I need capital to start a proper staffing agency where I can provide contracting employees/ and full-time staffing to my Clients. Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have.. I can be reached at krsingh@msn.com or via phone at 714-210-9096

Thanks
      Karan Singh
        • Re: Unsecured Business Credit Line
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Unsecured Business Credit Line, Welcome Karan

I am a SCORE Counselor and would be happy to assist you in financing you and
          your start up business. You have had a track record of 9+yrs of recruiting
          Tell me more. Do you have an Business Name?? A Location?? A Federal I D Number??
          What will you use the funds for?? and When and How will you pay me back??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Unsecured Business Credit Line
              KRSingh Newbie
              Luckiest - thanks for the fast response. yes - I do have a Business Name, No office yet but I do have a Location in mind - I do have a federal ID number? I need funds for start up cost which is appx - $25k(office rent; job boards; recruiting tools; insurances, payroll - etc)

The business consist of two part - (part 1) growth and residual income for business - which is placing contractors on multiple clients projects. The Permanent placements are rather simple - Client pays in NET 30 days (1st yr salary of Candidates - typically ranges from $10 - 25K in placement fees).

I can payback every month or you can automatically debit it from my account.

Thanks
              KR Singh