Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2008 11:22 AM by SHOSTOPPER

Seeking LOC tied to Bus Chckng w/ "no fee" Ovrdrft Protction

SHOSTOPPER Newbie
      I am looking for LOC product that activates automatically when bus. checking goes below zero and is paid back to LOC account as soon as there is $$$ to cover LOC loan. This has to happen automatically so i don't have to pay attention to it...Thanks, Shostopper
        • Re: Seeking LOC tied to Bus Chckng w/ "no fee" Ovrdrft Protction
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Seeking LOC tied to Bus Checking, Welcome

Tell us more. Who are you?? Where are you?? What kind of business??
          *Who runs a business and *don't have to pay attention to it??
            • Re: Seeking LOC tied to Bus Chckng w/ "no fee" Ovrdrft Protction
              SHOSTOPPER Newbie

Luckiest,

I am the owner/president of an established retail store in downtown Walnut Creek, CA. Been doing business there for over 20 years. Getting credit is no problem, have plenty of it. What is a problem is getting the right loan products that suit me and not the lender. What i really need is a flexible banker who can customize a program that suits me. Of course I have to pay attention to my business...in fact, almost every waking hour, what I don't want to pay attention to, is staring at my bank account all the time. I need money to flow in and out of my account (s) easily and efficiently without the banks trying to find a loop hole to ding me with a fee. Isn't the interest rate they are charging me for the LOC enough??? I need a bank(er) who wants to succeed with me. the product i am looking for is not that complicated. Think of the "daily sweep" concept for accruing interest. If I have money in my account, I don't want to pay interest on borrowed $$$ that i don't need. If my checking account goes below zero i want to borrow exactly the funds that i need to cover my bills and not a penny more. As I make my daily deposits and account rises above the loaned amount needed, i want my borrowed money to be repaid to the bank. Very efficient ...simply good, solid business. Thanks for the interest in my question.., Shostopper