Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2008 2:06 PM by LUCKIEST

Start up Business looking for investors or loan

vanncofuels Newbie
      I am at the begining stages of a financing search for a start up business. We have an innovative product that is in it's infancy, and we plan to market to mass retailers, DIY, Hardware Stores, Auto parts houses, etc. I have a product fully developed, toll manufacturing identified, and a management team in place. We are looking for $400,000 to fund initial start up expenses and cash reserves. My partner and I have extensive experience marketing and selling through this channel. I have a business plan ready to go.
        • Re: Start up Business looking for investors or loan
          madereal Wayfarer
          HI. MY IS JEROME, AND WHAT WE DO IS HELP PEOPLE GET BUSINESS LOANS. IF YOUR CREDIT IS 700 AND HIGHER WE CAN GET YOU FUNDING REALLY QUICK, SO CONTACT ME DIRECT AT.. 608-669-4434. AND WE CAN SEE EXACTLY WHAT IT IS I CAN DO. MY PARTNER I WORK WITH IS OUT OF FLORIDA,AND WE GET THE JOB DONE!
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Start up Business looking for investors or loan
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Start up Business looking for investors or loan, Welcome

Thanks for sharing with us that you are at the begining stages of a financing search.
            VannCo Fuels is a start up business located in St Louis, Missouri that
            plans to market and
            distribute a high performance premixed two cycle
            fuel called Quik Fuel.
            *How can I read your Business Plan?? How soon do you need the funds*??
            For How long?? AND When and How will you pay me back??

Good luck, LUCKIEST