Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2008 12:07 PM by Lighthouse24

New business

baccuc Wayfarer
      My name is Phan N.Q from Vietnam . I intend to set up a new business by collecting warehouse database in Vietnam and I want to know how to get back money . Is there anyone that knows the steps to start that business & tell me how to do .
        • Re: New business
          Lighthouse24 Ranger

If I understand your question and goal, you'd need to register a domain name, find a web host, and create a website to get started -- and you'd need to do some SEO (all kinds of advice about that in these forums) to draw traffic to the site when people are searching for warehouse/storage in the regions you serve.

One way to model the site itself and to make money would be to list on the website all of the warehouse/storage facilities that you have in your current database, and provide the basic information about each (such as location) -- but charge the facility to advertise on the website, display photos, or to include a direct link to their booking/sales office.

To see a working example of what I mean, visit:
          http://yellowpages.superpages.com/
          Enter the keyword "storage" and "Las Vegas" as the city, and you'll get the idea.

Hope this helps. Best wishes.