Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2008 1:41 PM by RickFelten

Automotive High Performance shop needing equipment money!

eliteprfrmnce Newbie
      Hi all,

I'm in California, I just started up my own business along with my husband as my hard working employee. We mostly deal with high performance upgrades to cars and we love to race on the tracks. We opened in March , and I realized I needed to quit my regular 9-5 job inorder to have our business boom. So, last month was my last month (May).

We just ordered a lift in order to work on cars more easily, andI've been in contact with Mustang Dynonameter to get a dyno for the shop as well since we are a high performance shop. We have so many people lined up to use this dyno we don't have yet, including some folks from Nascar. Our dyno is ready to be made, but all I need is $30,000 to put down on the dyno, and we'll take care of the monthly. We are planning to lease the dyno out for 72 mos., and there is a $1 buyout at the end of the lease, but I doubt we will need all that time to repay the financing company. (there is no early pay off fee)

My husband and I have soo much passion in what we do, and all that we are missing are the financials for the large piece of investment. I project that my shop will be making $300K in the next 3 years with this investment.

We are willing for anything.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Jenn & Billy