Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2008 9:32 PM by mademan24

Starting a New Businesss?

WarrenD Adventurer
      Hello, My name is Warren. I am starting a real estate business rehabbing business, and I need about 25K in working capital, and I need a loan, or an investor. Can anybody tell me about tha SBA Patriot Express Loan? What's a safe way to find a legitimate investor? I have a business plan, and experience in the field. I am located in Ok.. Thanks for any help given Warren
        • Re: Starting a New Businesss?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Starting a New Business, Welcome Warren

How soon are you planning on starting this real estate business??
          Do you have a Business Name?? Have you developed a Business Plan that I can read??
          Have you registered the business with the IRS and received a Federal I D Number??

You say "The company will be buying REO properties (bank owned), then rehabbing them,
          and then reselling them for a profit"

So how long will you need the working capital?? and How and When will you pay me back??

LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            Lighthouse24 Ranger

Check these websites (if you haven't already) for more info about the Patriot Express program and other incentives that may be available through your state Department of Commerce (in Texas, there are some excellent state-sponsored programs for veterans -- Oklahoma may have some, as well).

http://www.sba.gov/patriotexpress/

http://www.okcommerce.gov/index.php?optio
            n=content&task=section&id=3&It
            emid=34

Best wishes.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
                WarrenD Adventurer
                Hello, first thank you for responding to my post. Now to answer your questions, yes I have a EIN#. The name of my business will be, "Homes by Warren", an LLC. I will have my LLC within the next two weeks. The business is in it's start-up phase now. Yes, I do have a business plan, and would able to e-mail you a copy of it. I can pay you back easy with in a year, and how I pay you back is really open to you, what ever will make you comfortable. Thanks again Warren