Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2008 10:22 AM by baccuc

Looking for investors

baccuc Wayfarer
      Dear Investors,
      I have a buiness ideal regarding to making a warehouse( cargo storage ) database in Vietnam. That work consits :
      1. Open a dynamic website to collect details of storage places in Vietnam.
      2. We share information to shipping lines/ forwarders or importers/exporters...

Meantime, we are needing a capital investor whom enable us to effect that project.

Thank you for attention.
        • Re: Looking for investors
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking for investors, database in Vietnam, Tell us more

We are needing a capital investor whom enable us to effect that project.
          How Much??, How Long?? and How and When will I get paid back
          How soon do you want to start this cargo storage database project in Vietnam??
          What is your background?? Have you developed a Business Plan??

*Go to Members page and tell us more about you and your
          idea.*

LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              baccuc Wayfarer
              Dear Mr.LUCKIEST,
              Let me brief myself : My name is Phan Ngoc Quang and have 20 years of forwarding experience . I used to be project manager of a state forwarder ( Vietrans ) & promoted General Director of Itatrans corp. ( Tantao & Bonded warehouse owner in Hochiminh city ). Meantime , I have my own company - Bac Cuc Company Ltd. (refer to www.bacvietnam.com )
              I need a amount of USD $ 30000 to invest that project. 5-7 staff will update information & do the marketing with cargo owners/ forwarder/ logistics providers... I hope that we can get back the capital after 2 year with profit.
              Please give yr comment and I really need a cooperation from you.
              Thank you.
                baccuc Wayfarer
                Dear Mr.LUCKIEST,
                The amount of investment is about US $ 30000 and we will use that for staff salary. We need 5-7 staff for update information to warehouse database & do the marketing with cargo owners/ freight forwarders .... we get back the money by sharing information , I expect after 2 years with profit.
                My name is Phan Ngoc Quang - 20 years of forwarding & logistics experience in Vietnam. I used to be project manager of State forwarder & G. Director of Tantao ICD & Bonded warehouse in Hochiminh city , I have my own company at this time ( refer www.bacvietnam.com ) & also web designer amateur.
                Please give yr comments