Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2008 3:12 PM by AlreadyWining

HealthCare Opportunity; DISTRIBUTORS WANTED

AlreadyWining Newbie
      We have a wonderful opportunity for those who want to break new ground in the healthcare industry. You must have a healthcare background or similar distribution channel alread in place. You are an independant contractor and there is no investment required whatsoever.

You get 10% of everything your customers buy from us each and every time. Your role is to create your own distribution channel and when your customers re-order, you still get paid 10% of the purchase price of their order!

Visit www.NutraSilver.com and view FDA/ISO-certified laboratory reports showing astonishing kill rates of eColi, Salmonella, Cholera, Staph, Candida and many other pathogens. Our product is a scientifically engineered natural mineral that is a classified as a nutitional supplement. Opportunities in dental, surgical, veterinary, agriculture, householed uses and many others are available.

Please email us with your contact details and we will call you to explore your interest: sales@NutraSilver.com
        • Re: HealthCare Opportunity; DISTRIBUTORS WANTED
          Bridge Navigator

A little more detail might get you a better responses:

1) What is average order size? (i.e. 10% of what)
          2) How long has the product been around?
          3) How many current reps do you have?
          4) What is the average monthly commission for current reps?
          5) Do you provide any warm leads or are reps responsible for all marketing?
          6) Do you have marketing material/sell sheets available or do reps need to make their own?
          7) Is there any company training on the product? (If yes, how is training conducted, via phone, web, onsite)
          8) What is the average reorder frequency?
          9) What is the average lifetime value of a customer?

The more information you can provide, the better informed people will be and more likely they will respond to your ad.

Best of Luck
              Bridge Navigator
              Since AlreadyWining failed to answer any questions posted I posted here and just directed visitors to their website, I thought I would assist.

I visited the website and could not find one direct answer to my questions regarding cost, profit potential, average order size, etc. Maybe I missed it on the website (which is why I asked for answer here).

In my opinion, I am always skeptical of "opportunities" where they do not want to answer any questions.
                  AlreadyWining Newbie
                  Our site is informational and if you drill down into it, you will see FDA-certified lab tests and testimonials and much more.

Our site IS NOT DESIGNED TO ATTRACT DISTRIBUTORS. WE ARE NOT BEING EVASIVE; WE WANT POTENTIAL DISTRIBUTORS TO TAKE THE TIME TO DO THEIR RESEARCH AND THEN CALL FOR DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION.

Most of the questions asked are company-confidential and will be discussed after non-disclosures have been signed. Most businees people are prudent enough to not take their sales, marketing and other proprietory information and display them publically. We suggest you read the site and call if you are interested in the opportunity. It would be pointless to carry this further if there is no interest in learning about this breakthrough product.

BTW, the manufacturer sits on the Board of the World Health Organization's program for global safe drinking water commission.
                DomainDiva Ranger
                So you are a distributor for collodial silver? That stuff is great. Cleared up a bad case of shingles. It can be ingested as well as applied topically with a cotton swab.

Why is this formulation better?