Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2008 4:41 AM by tideflash

How to Buy a Recruiting Business!

tideflash Newbie
      How to Buy a Business!

CEO or other high level executive who can run or help run a company.

If you are an accredited investor (with a net worth of $1,000,000 or more) who has been a CEO, president, CFO, COO or other high level executive and want to run or help run a company, why not find one you want to run that is for sale and buy it? I have many start up companies that want you to invest $250-500k in them if you are willing to run them or help run them and if you did, you would only get a small part of the ownership. What if I could show you a way where you could find a company to buy and for only $125,000 you could end up buying a company with sales revenues of $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 and profits of about $1,000,000 to $2,000,000, get your $125,000 back in a matter of months not years and own 55-65% of the stock in the company. You would be the CEO or part of the management team that runs the company and you would be immediately earning a 6 figure income.
      Currently my partner's company has 170 recruiting franchise offices nationwide.
      Please contact me to set up a time to talk about how we can help you to prosper:
      Timothy B. Tanner,Executive Recruiter Fall River, MA (Serving the USA)
      bostonpcexec@gmail.com
      http://tannerrecruitingservices.com/