Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2008 4:13 PM by nomadone

Home Based Travel Agency Star Up Help/Guidance

MRRABBIT Wayfarer

Hi..! I am new to this online community and I am seeking for some help/guidance. I would like to start a Home Based Travel Agency on a part time basis. Is there any one out there that has experience in this kind of business that can provide some guidance or share experiences about this type of business and best practices on how to actually star it? Thanks in advance for your help.
        • Re: Home Based Travel Agency Star Up Help/Guidance
          nomadone Wayfarer
          Hi,

Take a look at this. You will get all of the help and training that you need.

As the old adage says: "When opportunity knocks, answer
          the door."
          Opportunity is knocking.
          It's time to grab success by the horns;
          it's time to take the first step in achieving success as a home-based
          entrepreneur! It's time to be your own boss, and it's time to reach
          beyond the stars to achieve the financial and personal freedom that
          you've always dreamed about!
          This letter is your call to action –
          your potential and your extraordinary success are simply waiting to be
          unlocked. Today, take the first steps in realizing your dreams.

Call Here Listen: 888-744-2435

http://cyborgtravel.etraverus.com/lcp/tra

vel/lcp4.php

less feeling of personal
          satisfaction.
          All you need to do is select the Web site below and
          you will begin a journey that will be unlike any other you've taken in
          your life. You will be on the enterprising path of success. I hope
          you will join me today – after all, an opportunity like this doesn't
          come around every day.

http://cyborgtravel.etraverus.com/present

ation.php

Paid to travel
            Honeybear Newbie
            I just opened my own on-line travel agency. My husband and I are loving it! We had $1500 in travel booked on our site the first week and the tax benefits are great! The type of business we are involved with is a turn key program. Customers book themselves very similar to Travelocity, Orbitz etc.. Only we are able to offer a wider range of services to book including a wedding registry where guest can log on and contribute to a couples honeymoon. I would be happy to either send you a free CD/DVD explaining the company and program or direct you to a place on the web to get more information.
                MRRABBIT Wayfarer
                Honeybear - Could you please direct me to the web site where I can ge more information? Is this a MLM type of program? How much time are you investing in your business at this time?
                    Honeybear Newbie

I signed up through YTB (Your Travel Biz) There is a MLM aspect to this business with one of the most lucrative compensation plans I've ever seen. YTB has actually copy righted and put their compensation plan in writing called "The Bill of Rights" guaranteeing their reps get paid before anything else and it can not be changed on it's reps. Their stock is sold on the NY stock exchange and they received the Pinnacle award from Carnival for three years running. The travel site itself doesn't take much time at all. It's basically letting people know you have the site and asking for their business. I am also working the MLM aspect. I spend about 5 to 10 hours a week on both including downline support. Right now I would say I'm making about 50/50 on travel commissions and MLM. The CD/DVD goes into greater detail than the presentation on my marketing site. It also gives you a tour of the website and tells you exactly how to build the MLM aspect. This is told by a man who built a million dollar business in 60 months. To see the video on my marketing site go to www.ytb.com/lmesser and click on presentation. To see the site itself go to www.messertravel.com If you watch the presentation and would like the CD/DVD just let me know.

Thanks,
                    Lisa
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  nomadone Wayfarer
                  Hi,
                  I sorry but it looks like the link that I put in my post are boken.

Please try these...

http://cyborgtravel.etraverus.com/present
                  ation.php

http://cyborgtravel.etraverus.com/lcp/tra
                  vel/lcp4.php

http://www.cyborgtravel.com
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful