Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2008 4:59 AM by finsolamerica

Need Advise / Business Loan vs Business Cash Advance

gardenia01 Newbie
      I am business owner and need funding for restocking and expansion. I received a call from a company offering funding via business cash advance. This company advertised their funding stating no application or closing fees, no collateral required, no stressful fixed payment schedule, no personal guarantee well too much information that just made me doubt this type of funding. I am doubting this type of funding for the simple reason that it involves my terminal. I worry thinking they will get total control of my sales and instead of helping my business put my business into trouble with this type of funding. The idea of no collateral, no closing fees etc is great however I have been in business for 7 years and would hate to make the wrong decision. How can I make sure this company is not a false company. This type of funding is new to me so I am not too convinced however I need funding for my business fast so this is why it got my attention. An advise from an expert would be appreciated. Thank you.