Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2008 12:00 PM by Bridge

Advice on Buying or Selling a Small Business

Bridge Navigator

Need advice on buying or selling a small business? Ask your question and I will reply with a brief answer.

We also offer several short videos on our website that provides advice to ownesr considering selling. Topics include How To Increase Value On The Sale Of Your Company; When Is The Best TIme To Sell, etc.

For those looking for more detailed help, do not hesitate to call me. I am a former executive with several public and priavte companies with primary responsibility for growing the prganizations through acquisitions. I have been involved in over 200 transactions (most range in size between $1 million and $50 million).

My company, Bridge Ventures, LLC is a middle market merger and acquisition advisory firm specializing in assisting privately held businesses with annual revenues ranging from $1 million to $50 million dollars. We offer the combined experience of completing more than 250 transactions valued at over $340 million for both public and privately held companies. Let our knowledge in acquiring, operating and financing middle market companies work for you.

Greg Dupuis
      Bridge Ventures, LLC
      gdupuis@bridgeventuresllc.com
      813-343-2214
      www.bridgeventuresllc.com