Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2008 7:04 PM by danipink

Willing to help those trying to start new businesses.....

Mergent Adventurer
      Greetings to all on the Forum,

Those who are on here regularly, may have seen my posts, some may have not.

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. It is a full service business and marketing plan creation firm, and we specialize in writing custom business and marketing plans.

One of the first thing that a lender or investor is going to look for is the ability for you to convey your business idea and your plan of action on paper, i.e., a business plan. If you have a business plan already, you are ahead of the game, but sometimes you will be missing that one crucial part of the puzzle that can mean the difference between funding and no funding.

I am offering to review any business plan for free, no charge, no obligation, and no pressure. I have made a nice living off of helping big business, and now would like to give back. If the plan needs major changes, then we can discuss our services, but I would be more than happy to give you suggestions and comments for free.

Please send a non-disclosure in your first e-mail (if you do not have one, I can provide one free of charge for you to use) and then we can get started.

Feel free to e-mail me at brian@MergentPlanning.com, or call me at 702-538-1798.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
      Mergent Planning
      702-538-1798
      brian@mergentplanning.com