Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2008 7:39 PM by dtominus

IS THERE AN ANGEL OUT THERE?

goldenbp Newbie
      Own a roofing and general contracting business in Pennsylvania. Looking for an angel to help on cash flow. Otherwise, will be selling business for 500K. Been through some tough times with cancer; so maybe there is an angel for me.
        • Re: IS THERE AN ANGEL OUT THERE?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          IS THERE AN ANGEL OUT THERE?? YES

Tell us more. Go to Members page and give us more info.

Who are you, How long have you owned this business?? Do you have an Accountant??

Have you developed a Business Plan that we can see??

How long do you need the finds for?? and how will you pay them back??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
              goldenbp Newbie
              Hello Luckiest

I am only interested is someone out there is actually an angel for me. I am not going to allow any high interests loans out of this. I have been through enough with the cancer and only want to move on now with both my life and business. I am looking for approximately anywhere up to $100,000 for working capital to get back on my feet. My plan is to take this for approximately 3-5 years. This is the first I am trying anything like like on-line and frankly I am very skeptical about someone trying to take me over the coals so to speak. Losing a kidney to cancer was enough for me. If need be, I will post to sell the business. I know I can get at least 500K for it. My only remorse is that it was my parents business (who are since deceased), and I promised to keep the business in the family and not let the business go down or sell the business.
              dtominus Wayfarer
              I AM YOUR ANGEL

CALL ME AT 727-545-9530 I CAN HELP WITH YOUR CASH FLOW NEEDS , NO COST