Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2008 12:40 AM by websolutions

Would appreciate a review

Danifer Wayfarer
      We recently launched http://www.signatureconfirm.com to allow individuals to create and digitally sign agreements over the internet.

I would love some feedback on the site with the following in mind:

Was it easy to use?
      Would you use it for your business?
      Would you be willing to pay for a service like this one?
      If so, what would be a reasonable price and how would you like it packaged?

Any other input is appreciated.

Thank you!
        • Re: Would appreciate a review
          websolutions Tracker
          Danifer, here is what I have for you:

Bad News:

1. Your site is not secure, meaning to say that you (user) are writing to files located in the http directory and not https. This is a huge security breach because over time the search engines will crawl the site, find these contracts and make them available on the web for anyone to see. I don't think this is your intent but something to think about.
          2. Your site does not display NDA, people using these types of services need to know that you will protect their privacy and information stored on your servers.
          3. Overall the site doesn't seem to be trustworthy.
          4. Low Google PR score.
          5. Doesn't have a video tutorial for people to view on how the site works.
          6. Your contact page/form does not have captcha code.
          7. Your site does not contain legal templates that one can use, just makes the whole thing more valuable if you had options to use some prewritten legal stuff.
          8. There is no way to download the agreement you have just created. People want to be able to download these agreements in CSV or PDF format.
          9. There is no delete option, I think as a creator there should be a way to delete old and erroneous agreements.
          10. Your site is not mobilized, mobile phone users cannot use your service

Good News:

1. The site looks clean using Web 2.0 style graphics and layout.
          2. The site loads very fast!!
          3. The site and its features are easy to use.
          4. Great business tool for all types of agreements

Suggestions:

1. Secure the pages using 128-bit encryption, use the HTTPS directory
          2. Put up a NDA graphic on your home page and text in your FAQs
          3. Sign up for a hacker safe seals and put their seal up on your home page
          4. Sign up for a BBB account and put their seal up on your home page
          5. Allow users to download their agreements
          6. Allow users to delete agreements (of course use confirmation methods to avoid accidental deletion)
          7. Bundle this service with copy and paste or insert type legal templates so that people can use something that is already written and easily can be modified to their needs. Even lawyers use templates these days
          8. Mobilize your site so that mobile users can utalize these services on the go.

Now to answer your questions, please see inline:

Was it easy to use?
          yes

Would you use it for your business?
          not just yet

Would you be willing to pay for a service like this one?

maybe, depends how often I write agreements and how effective it proves to be.

If so, what would be a reasonable price and how would you like it packaged?

$0.05 cents per agreement created and I would package it with free legal templates covering different categories, from general to specific industry.

Alright, this is the tip of the iceberg, hopeful this would all make sense.

Best of Luck!

WS

click here to donate
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            websolutions Tracker
            Look what I found here: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cpg/69
            7833449.html (visit this URL) - this is good, especially if people want to replicate your service.

Maybe you should contact this person and do the job not to mention hook me up with commission, lol.

Cheers!

WS
              websolutions Tracker
              Have I answered your questions? If so, please mark this post as answered. Thank you.

WS