Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2008 4:44 AM by Mybizfiler


    sanvito_01. Newbie
      Please advice, I am located outside of United States and I need to Incorporate a company for my import/export company, Does any one can give me some advice on how to proceed.

        • Re: Incorporation
          MRFINANCE Adventurer
          You need an attorney to advise you. He will tell you the type of corp., or llc,. You need to consider tax and legal consequences of your startup.




          Richton Funding
          • Re: Incorporation
            AuroraAbstrac Newbie
            Where, specifically are you looking? There are different rules, regulations, etc, and they vary from state to state. Additionally, there are various companies that provide this service, also depending upon where you are looking.
            • Re: Incorporation
              Stratovare Newbie

              If you would like more infromation about incorporating your business please go to website and they will be able to help you.
              • Re: Incorporation
                srfctylocl Newbie
                I used to incorporate my California business, it was fast, painless and inexpensive. Good luck to you...
                • Re: Incorporation
                  Mybizfiler Adventurer


                  You can very well form a business in US even you are located outside of US. You can start a business by applying for your ITIN or using our Nominee Services. Our Nominee Services provides you with a director / officer that you require to start your business when you are abroad. If you do opt for our Nominee Services then you can start a regular C Corporation in U.S. If you want to apply for your ITIN and then form a business then you can opt for LLC or C Corp. Applying for ITIN can be a lengthy and cumbersome process sometimes.


                  Forming a company is US is said to be less complicated task compared to forming a company in rest of the world however when you are applying from abroad it becomes tougher. We at ICS, makes your task easy and help you providing incorporation of a business in US and provide complete incorporation services at competitive pricing. ICS ( can help you and your business. Offers a wide range of services typically offered by a Big 5 Accounting firm and a CPA firm in the U.S. ICS offers Incorporation, Book Keeping, Payroll Services, HR & Business Consulting etc.


                  At ICS (, we, at a very competitive price (1/4th of charges a typical CPA charges) take care of your complete Incorporation Services.


                  You can reach Mr. Nirmal Jain (Senior Manager) at 469-713-2541 and can mail him @, as he is very well experienced and has considerable knowledge in incorporation services.


                  For more information and details please visit ICS web site


                  You can also visit our informational blog site:

                  Best Regards,