Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2008 11:50 AM by business_dude

    CPA for a LLC having both resident and non-resident

    business_dude Wayfarer
      I have an LLC where I am in USA and my partner is in India.

      Where can I get a CPA who can advise me on such an LLC tax matters?