Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2008 5:04 PM by Accurate43

Ways to attract Investors !!

Accurate43 Newbie
      Im a first time business owner of a new LLC Investment Gruop looking to attract investors in residential and commercial property managment, leasing ,and sales in the greater Oklahoma City area. With the approval of the NBA team (Seattle Supersonics) relocating to Oklahoma City the potential of newly develop property in the OKC downtown and Mid-town areas are GOLDMINDS to those who take hold and develop these areas. I'm looking for investors to help me make this DREAM possible. Please someone HELP!!!!
        • Re: Ways to attract Investors !!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Ways to attract Investors, Welcome to this web site.

*Tell me more, you are *a first time business owner of a new LLC Investment Group.

It does sound like Oklahoma City the potential of newly develop property is a goldmine.

Do you have a business and Marketing Plan I can see

Do you have a track record in Real Estate??

LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Ways to attract Investors !!
              Accurate43 Newbie

I've had this vision of managing real estate for some time. My grandfather, who recently passed away ,had numerous rental properties, and showed me some of the ropes on acquiring properties. It my just got courage to start my own company which will not only deal with residential but also commercial properties. I have begun as we speak putting together my marketing and business plans together and should be able to have them for by the end of the week. I know that any potential investor would like to see those things. I have also just signed on to oversea a project at Langston University which also needs investors. If you can help or pass this on to others, that would be great!!!