Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2008 4:24 PM by atl_fitness

Looking startup capital for Crossfit Gym

atl_fitness Newbie
      Hey, I need startup capital in Atlanta. Have $10K, looking for $15K-$25K more, short term. Banks & SBA won't touch a $15-20K loan. Any help?
        • Re: Looking startup capital for Crossfit Gym
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking startup capital for Crossfit Gym, Welcome.

Do you have an actual location?? Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan
          that I can see. How long will you need the funds for?? and How will you pay me back??

FREE PLUG
          "Crossfit is a fitness movement for those who are serious about fitness.
          It' composed of diverse and intense workouts with a highly competitive
          group aspect. The fastest growing fitness movement in the world,
          Crossfit recruits hundreds of people daily from "Big Box Gyms" who are
          dissatisfied with the lack of community and results".

LUCKIEST
            • Re: Looking startup capital for Crossfit Gym
              atl_fitness Newbie
              Do you have an actual location?? Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan
              that I can see. How long will you need the funds for?? and How will you pay me back??

--I have several potential locations with lease negotiations currently being handled by my tenant rep.
              --I do have a business and marketing plan, which is fairly similar and based on the biz plans of the other 17 Atlanta locations.
              --The funds are for working capital, I have enough cash for the startup. Therefore the need is only for one year to purchase added equipment and other growth needs along the way.
              --Payment arranged on a monthly schedule.

**I have a long relationship with a large bank and good credit, but the 11% interest was a little high. My USAA credit card is 7.75% and may be an option but I'm investigating other options first.

FREE PLUG

Thanks for the free plug, every little bit helps.