Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2008 9:20 PM by EL_DollarShop

need investors for start up of my real estate business

NorthernLight Newbie
      I need some start up money for my real estate business, if you are interested please respond for more details in my venture. Thanks
        • Re: need investors for start up of my real estate business
          EL_DollarShop Adventurer
          Gee where do I send the money you need? With the wealth of info you gave in this forum, how could I resist sending you money?

Just think about it, you need to provide a lot more about yourself, or quit trying to save money by not placing an add for capital in the newspaper.
          Don't mean to be harsh but hey your Subject line is about all anyone has to read.

Who are you? What are you? Whats your plan? Where are you?
              NorthernLight Newbie
              Geez, I am new at all of this, and yes you were a little harsh....

I live in Alaska, but I am going to be doing business all over the United States. I am interested in going to tax sales, buying property and then turning it around and selling it for a pretty penny.
                  EL_DollarShop Adventurer
                  Ok that was a bad start, but lets both turn this around a positive way if we can?

First do you have a Business Plan or marketing strategy that is in writing that you can present?

Where in Alaska are you located?
                  Have you considered implications of buying property in other states outside Alaska?
                  How will you purchase these properties in other states? Will you need to travel for cloesing on these properties?
                  Are you a corporate entity? Or following the ideas of some self proclaimed guru you saw on TV to make millions you paid $139.00 for their package to do just what you ask now?
                  Do you have a lawyer?
                  Do you have a accountant?
                  What would be my return from the investment?
                  How would it be paid?
                  Am I obligated to sign a NDA?

Not harsh now, just realistic!