Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2008 1:55 AM by motivator101

Need someone to loan $15000

ladyvols Newbie
      Need someone who is willing to overlook personal issues and finance my small business venture...Will pay back quickly within 1 1/2 years. Please contact me...
        • Re: Need someone to loan $15000
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need someone to loan $15000.

O K, Who are you?? Where are you?? What will you do with the MONEY??

What Small Business??

WHAT Personal issues?? Like NOT answering questions??
              ladyvols Newbie

LUCKIEST!!! I HAVEN'T ANY PROBLEM ANSWERING QUESTIONS...I JUST DON'T SIT ON THIS SITE....BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS...I WANT TO START A SMALL CHOCOLATE CONFECTION SHOPPE IN MISSOURI...I DON'T HAVE GOOD PERSONAL CREDIT (PERSONAL ISSUES)...I NEED TO THE MONEY FOR LEASE AND FOR SOME EQUIPMENT...COMMERCIAL OVEN..DISPLAY CASES...COOLING TRAYS, REFRIG, ETC..I ENJOY VERY MUCH MAKING CANDY AND I AM GOOD AT IT...I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE MARKET AND IT APPEARS TO BE VERY GOOD...AND WITH SMALL START UP COSTS...THE AREA I WISH TO OPEN THE SHOPPE HAS LITTLE TO NONE OF COMPETITION..IT HAS A LOT OF TRAFFIC AND DOES APPEAR TO BE A VERY LUCRATIVE AREA FOR SUCH A BUSINESS. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP..AND PLEASE DON'T ASSUME ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM ANSWERING QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY....NO DISRESPECT INTENDED!
              motivator101 Newbie
              Go to Prosper.com. This is a peer to peer lending market place. They lend up to $25,000. You must be able to pay back within 3 years. The prosper community of lenders bid on the amount they will invest in you. Thay bid for up to 10 days. You may also relist if you do not get funded. You will get funded quicker with good credit and good DTI ratio. It Works because I received a $25,000 loan from prosper about 1 year ago.