Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2008 7:48 AM by LUCKIEST

i found free online internet job listings

khan_pathan Newbie
      yesterday when i was
      searching on google about making money online i come to know about free
      online internet job listings and i have also joined two of them at www.mazachannel.com/makemoney.html you can also join any of them or you can join more then one to increse your income
        • Re: i found free online internet job listings
          EL_DollarShop Adventurer
          Either you are new to the internet marketing game, new to the internet, or just one of those that have a "No Soliciting" sign hung on your front door, meaning I buy everthing, please do not stop here!

When I was selling Kirby vaccumms door to door, I came up to a womans house that had a sign that said "NO Solicitators Allowed". I knocked despite the sign, She asked "Can't you read" pointing to the sign. I replied "No mamm I go to night school I can't read durring the day."

I sold her, and her sister a $1,400 each Kirby vaccumm cleaner full set that day.

Find out what you wnat to do first! Look at your strengths, weaknesses, and how you can become what lurks in your mind as to want you want to do!

Got your own hosted web site or just your name after someone elses.com?
          It's the dream we may live, but it it is the desire to do right that gives us the advantage!

Do not waste money on chasing dreams before you know what your real dreams are!
              zhangbei3927 Newbie
              When I read the reply by EL_DOLLAR SHOP. I feel excited.
              I am a sales too. When I saw he dispite the message for sales and come to a success deal, that encourge me very much. I am finding customers via internet and did not make a bargain yet for one month. Some times I disappointed. And ask myself whether I could make a bargain. I know I should try.

With patience, I hope I could make a bargain very soon. For the reason I work as a sales man, the basic salary is very low. just enough for rent a house and the meals. However if I made a bargain there would be a deduct for me. Then my income would be a bit more. I have a young brother is at university, still a student has no income, and my father has little income to.Life is hard for me and my family.

God bless every his children. Hope I could be find some customer soon.
              LUCKIEST Guide
              found free online internet job listings

Welcome to this web site and good luck.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.

SCORE can help you increase your income FREE.

LUCKIEST