Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2008 8:52 PM by suzanne243

Need

ship3141 Newbie
      Hi, I bought a small mailing store 4 months back. Need a loan to improve the business and also pay off my home equity loan. This is a new venture for me, I have to learn a lot. I am a very hard worker and determined to do better in one year and paying off the loan in 5 years. Any suggestion where I can get some private funds. Thanks
        • Re: Need
          Mergent Adventurer
          Ship3141,

Mailing is a VERY profitable business. One of the main things a lender is going to look for is a business plan, or a plan on how you intend to pay the loan back. At the very least, it is going to give you a roadmap for success.

At Mergent we write investor ready business plans that are in the prefered format, and we also have a network of lenders that we work with.

Give me a call at 702-538-1798, as I work with a few lenders who may be able to help you, and I have some questions to ask you and see what we can come up with.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
          Mergent Planning
          702-538-1798
          brian@mergentplanning.com
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Need, Welcome to this web site.

I need more info. Where are you, like city and state?? Do you have a lease?? And for
            how long?? Have you registered the business and have a federal I D Number??
            Do you have an Accountant?? How is your Cash Flow??

Mergent is so right. One of the main things a lender is going to look for is a business
            plan,
            and WHEN you intend to pay the loan back.

How much are you looking for?? and How long??

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE, LUCKIEST

LUCKIEST
                ship3141 Newbie
                Thanks. My business is at Frederick, Maryland. I have to grow my business and introduce few new products and services to make it profitable. It is in good location, growing community. I will also look into SCORE.
                MRFINANCE Adventurer
                Hi!

How much capital are you looking for?

If you accept credit cards in your business , we can help you. We give advances against your future receipts.

See my wbsite for full details.

WWW.businessloansfast.net

Joe

Richton Funding

718-692-cash
                    suzanne243 Newbie
                    what is the difference between having a line of credit on credit card sales and freight deliveries? just because you do 20,000 i credit card sales this month, that does not mean you'll do the same next month. I see credit card sales advance, but what i do is long haul freight deliveries. we gross approx. 24,000 each month. i'm trying to expand and need a $100,000 line of credit. i can show each month sales of 24,000 dollars? if you all don't do it, then do you know any body who will?

thanks