Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2008 12:50 AM by emeraldrose63

Join Watkins Thru me and Get a $50 Watkins gift Certificate

emeraldrose63 Adventurer
      Start a Watkins home business now to earn immediate income for today's expenses and residual income for retirement. You don't have to leave your current job;

continue to work as you build your Watkins home business.
      If you work as an employee you should also have a home-based business to maximize your tax savings.
      A Watkins Home Business helps you:
      • Stay home with your children
      • Save for your children's education
      • Earn immediate income
      • Save for retirement
      • Retire early
      *New Membership Package Just $39.95!

Join with me as your Watkins sponsor and I will give you a $50 Watkins gift certificate to order products for yourself or to share with customers!
      Ready to sign up or need more information?

Send me your e-mail address at emeraldrose63@hotmail.com
      What sets Watkins apart?

Extraordinary Products - People use our products every day and buy them over and over again.
      Trusted Brand - People all over North America know and respect the Watkins brand. We've been around for 140 years!
      Simple Business - Watkins business is easy to duplicate, especially the Good Tastings by Watkins marketing method.
      Exceptional Compensation - Watkins rewards Associates in relation to their efforts and offers leadership bonuses!
      Low Start-up Cost - Watkins has one of the lowest start-up costs for a home-based business and requires no inventory.
      Support - Receive business support from Watkins Home Office Staff and your upline leader.
      Incentives and Recognition - Watkins rewards top performers with powerful recognition, rewards, and luxury travel.