Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2008 4:05 PM by Mergent

Free business plan review by Mergent Planning

Mergent Adventurer

Greetings to all......

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. We are a full service business/marketing plan writing service. We can take your winning idea and put it down into an investor ready package.

I have noticed that alot of people on here already have business plans, but it is always a good idea to have a professional look over them before you submit them to the banks or other investors. As we all know, first impressions are priceless, and we never get another shot.

I would be more than happy to look over anyone's business plan, absolutely free, with no strings attached. I just ask that you have a non-disclosure agreement attached, that way we are both protected legally.

If anyone would like to take me up on this free offer, please feel free to e-mail me at brian@MergentPlanning.com, and we can discuss things from there, or you can call me on my direct line at 702-538-1798.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
      Mergent Planning
      702-538-1798
      brian@MergentPlanning.com
        • Re: Free business plan review by Mergent Planning
          Josephz Newbie
          My name is Joseph Zinkiewicz.
          I recently returned from a two month trip to Uganda in East Africa. I am in the process of trying to secure funding for quarry operations in northern Uganda. I have put together a business plan with projections. I have been awarded $13M in contracts to produce aggregate for the road and other sectors. The main issue facing this region is that no one has the right kind of equipment to operate a quarry profitable. I am trying to get funds for about $5M worth of equipment from here in the US to Uganda. If you have a nondisclosure agreement I would appreciate it if you attached it then you can review my business plan.

Sincerely,
          Joe Zinkiewicz
          Managing Director
          Nile Aggregates Ltd.