Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2008 11:25 PM by vmessence

Need a Business Loan for Retail Business

vmessence Newbie
      I have been in business since May of 2006. I have used my personal funds to purchase merchandise, and to maintain my website which didn't do well at all through Yahoo. So i had to cancel, because of the monthly fees from Yahoo, Merchant Account, and Search Marketing to drive customers to my website. I fell behind with my personal debt trying to start my business. I applied for business loans, and i have been turned down my several companies. The only business credit i have is with Staples, which is paid off no balance. I have started on a business plan but i truely feel it's not strong enough to obtain a loan. I'm registered with several business sites to gain knowledge on how to start a business. I have the perfect location to open up a store front, and have been communicating with different realtors about leasing. I also have all my vendors lined up from trade shows that i attended, to purchase more products for this coming season. I can't keep putting my self in debt by using my personal funds to keep the business going. I have spent over 3,000.00 dollars total.