Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2008 11:32 PM by MRFINANCE

Private Lending in Real Estate

strengthllc Newbie

May 15, 2008

Strength Management LLC

Are your investments earning 12%

We are seeking sophisticated lenders who want to earn more for their investment dollars. If you have investments capital or IRA dollars that are not currently earning a 12% return, please call us. We pay simple interest-only payments on your loan.

A $25,000 loan would pay you $3,000 in interest over the next year. That's $15,000 over a 5-year term, and you still have your $25,000 initial investment! Just like a CD, we have a 5-year term for your protection. There is no penalty for early withdrawal. We pay you monthly or yearly. It is your choice.

Compare that to your current investments. With our loans you earn high interest, have no stock market fluctuation and no fees to pay.

Your loan is secured by a Mortgage on the property, a personally signed promissory note, and a homeowner's insurance policy. You can drive over and look at where your money is loaned. You are the bank.

Strength Management LLC is a for-profit Real Estate Investing company that invests in single family homes. We have invested locally in the Macomb and surrounding areas. We purchase homes in the 20, 30, and 40 thousand dollar range, rehab them and then sell them for a profit (lease option to buy). We are looking for lenders that would like to loan in that range and earn a 12% return.

Why not check us out? It cost you nothing and there is no high-pressure sales pitch. We are not Realtors, but private real estate investors. We live in the Macomb area and all monies are loaned locally. Contact today strengthllc@sbcglobal.net

Sincerely,

Ryan T. Froelich

President
        • Re: Private Lending in Real Estate
          MRFINANCE Adventurer
          Interesting post.

I too just discovered that real estate is the way to invest. Banks are really hurting with the present mortgage crisis. I just made several offers on bank owned foreclosures and got them accepted at drastically reduced prices. The problem is FUNDING them. I can only buy so many till the well runs dry.

I'm also looking for private investor funds. So contact me. Stop getting a paltry 3% on your bank cds or mutual funds.

References provided of past satisfied private lenders.

Joe

Richton Funding

718-692-2274