Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2008 9:47 AM by FinanceHelp4U

Recently Separated Veteran looking for financial solution!

rjhens00 Newbie
      My name is Robert Hensel and I am trying to purchase a local entertainment center back in my home town. It is an 18 lane bowling alley with a bar and pro shop, a separate bar with dance floor and a take out pizzeria with a very diverse menu. The problem I am having is I separated from Active Duty Air Force to pursue this opportunity because I thought the financing was settled. Unfortunately that was not the case and now I need much more money than initially thought. The purchase is for $950,000. I am either looking for someone who can help with an amount between 100K and 200K or can restructure the whole loan to make it for favorable for us. I have a personal credit score of 738. My current loan company has offered me a $50,000 LOC to go with the loan and have also waived the appraisal. I have all financial records from the last 3 years and projections for the next two. If anyone thinks they can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am flexible on the repayment terms. Let me know.

Rob