Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2008 8:34 PM by DCPJR1

need help

endsmeat Newbie
      My name is joseph, and i have a home movie theater and basement building construction company. I am so nervous about my business credit. I have insurance and ein and also i am registered. I also have business bank account and i think just about everything i need. I just dont know how to build my credit for the business. I have tried looking for secured credit cards but i dont know if that the right thing. Can someone please shed some light on me. Thanks
      PS, I just got approved for my business cell phone with a 100 dollar deposit. Should i have done that???
        • Re: need help
          EL_DollarShop Adventurer
          I think the link below might be just what your looking for, they helped, and are still helping me now build my business credit. Since you sort of have things on a established business side, your ready for the next step.

Business Credit Services Inc. will get you the rest of the way trust me on this one.
          Try this link I provided, and see for yourself, they will help you in so many ways!

http://www.bcscredit.com/

Good Luck!
            jasoncole Newbie
            Dont waste money on business that claim to build business credit. Spend the 300$ to 600$ on Dunn& Bradstreet services. You can register the vendors you already use and inside a week have a positive business credit rating.

Good Luck!
              EL_DollarShop Adventurer
              What jasoncole's last post displayed was that he did not understand whom or what I was talking about.

Building business credit is not a overnight thing where you just pay Brads & DunsStreet to get the credit you need, when actually they do not even provide a credit rateing other than copliant or not, and do not assist in obtaining vendor credit . It's about building what you have and making it better!

_Business Credit Services Inc. _does alot more than just build someones credit, they help you build your own credit, as well as form a corporation, stay in compliance, and go thru the proper tiers of business credit you need to help make your business thrive.
              The above metioned service jasoncole metioned is also part of what _Business credit services Inc. _does, but they dont stop there either becuase there is a lot more avenues you need to be in good standing with.

Check out the SBA, and they'll tell you that there is a lot of things you should do for business. Not just pay a single high rated corprate business for services because they are not the only ones looking at you that you want to look good for to obtain the credit you desire.

The SBA is a great source to gain info into what I breifly discussed, SCORE is another free source that is there to help you.
                EL_DollarShop Adventurer
                OOPS! Please forgive my last replys mistake of mentioning Dunn & Bradstreet, yes I had it backwards as I was writing it I was distracted.
                Sorry.
                  DCPJR1 Newbie
                  D & B is all you need. You'd be better of using only cash and no debt, especially as commodities rise and the uncertainty of things. Cash is king and debt is for losers.