Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2008 10:55 PM by EL_DollarShop

Seeking financial help with business startup

nicolamsuniqu Newbie

Hello,

I am new to the small business online community. I would like to start my own business in ladies apparel/shoes and accessories boutique. I am located in Orlando, Fl. I am looking to borrow 55,000 at a 7year payback at about 9% interest. My credit score is not at its best but I do have a business plan. Startup will include inventory, supplies, fixtures, working capital, store buildout, deposit on location, etc....If anyone have any ideas, advice, or willing to invest please be so kind to let me know.

Thankyou,

Nicola Steele
      321-354-9064

nicolamsunique@yahoo.com

• Re: Seeking financial help with business startup
          Mergent Adventurer
          Nicola,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. We are a business/marketing plan firm, and we write investor ready business plans. I noticed that in your post you said that you have a business plan, and I would be mroe than happy to look over it for you for free.

I usually make notes on then plan and send it back so that you can make changes, and if there is major work to be done, then we can work something out. Feel free to contact me anytime at 702-538-1798, e-mail me at brian@mergentplanning.com, or you can check us out on the web at www.MergentPlanning.com.

Again, I wish you the best of luck, and if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
          Mergent Planning
          702-538-1798
          brian@mergentplanning.com
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Seeking financial help with business startup, Welcome

Do you have a Business Name?? How about a location??
            How soon do you plan on starting?? What is your background??
            Can I see your Business Plan?? How did you come up with $55K??

LUCKIEST
                nicolamsuniqu Newbie
                My business name is Stepping In Style. I have a location in mind. I would love to start as soon as possible. I've started on my own at the end of 2006 in the flee market and want to brand out with my own store front. I am working with a business service company that prepared my business plan and they came up with the figures of 55k. I will be more than happy to show you my business plan.
                skyblue Newbie
                Hello Ms. Nicola Steele

I might be able to help you obtain the 55,000 thur a business loan. I understand your credit is not that good; however I have a few questions about your credit report and your new business which will help us see what other programs your business might qualify for . Also we would like to review your business plan so that if you can not get a business loan we have investors who might be willing to invest depending on their ROI.

If you would like to talk more or ask question please feel free to contact Nadine at 866-363-7931 or my email listed below and visit out web page www.startupsolutonsinc.com.

Thank You
                Nadine Cerf
                Cheif Financial Consultant
                Professional Business Development
                281-448-8219 office
                281-657-7885 fax
                866-363-7931 toll free
                startupsolutionsinc@yahoo.com
                www.startupsolutionsinc.com
                  EL_DollarShop Adventurer
                  As everyone will explain it all starts with a good sound business plan, and this is the best advice anyone will ever give you! Because you do need one!
                  Truth is not everyone needs to spend big money on buying software to create one, when the internet is your biggest tool in starting a Biz Plan for free.
                  Now I don't mean they will give you all the numbers or ideas of your type of outline of what you want to do, but you can get a grasp on what you need to do!

Try the link below for a good idea where to start. Just be honest with yourself when you begin, that is the most important thing of all, because if your not honest with yourself, then no one else will want to deal with you. A picture tells a thousand stories, so tell yours the way you want it heard!

http://www.scribd.com/word/embed/294192?s
                  lag=Sample-Business-Plan-Outline

Once you have the basics to your business plan worked out, get real help from the people that can realy help! There are only two organazations I believe in. The SBA (Small Bussiness Association) & SCORE. These are tried and true business people that will help you with advice, and the nuts, and bolts of what you need to get your business up to speed! OH It's free as well! They want to see you succeed!
                  So try these links.

http://www.score.org/index.html

http://www.sba.gov/

Then final but not least you might want to check out this company, they helped me alot!
                  Business Credit Services http://www.bcscredit.com/

Good Luck!