Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2008 2:23 AM by TJMorehead

Need a Loan for a New Patent, Expanding to Retail

easyknee Newbie
      We are currently an S-type Corp. Called Easy-Knee Company. We are partenered solely with an inventor to build and market their product. So far it has been informative and a learning process. The product is a built in Knee-Pad pre built into your jeans. We are currently in negotiations with Wrangler and previously with carhartt to set up our product in theres. We kneed help to expand to a larger retail type shop. Loan amount we kneed is $50,000
        • Re: Need a Loan for a New Patent, Expanding to Retail
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need a Loan for a New Patent, Expanding to Retail, Welcome and good luck.

Tell me more. Who is "we"?? Where are you located??
          You need help to expand?? Does that mean that you have a location NOW??
          Do you have a Business Plan I can see??
          How long do you need the Funds?? and How will you repay me??

LUCKIEST
              easyknee Newbie
              We refers to the owner of easy-knee co. Magdalena Pacific and the inventor of easy-knee(anonymos untill deal is struck). We are currently at 25411 W. Warren Dearborn Heights, 48127, this shop was for marketing the product wich we gave away for the first four months.The business plan has been delayed awaiting some market feed-back that we have funded on our own. We are currently set up as a tailoring shop that builds and installs the product. But after our feedback it has been decided that an expansion to carry the pants is necessary. Locations have been selected and priced out but not firmly decided. The estimate of moneys needed is estimated to pay itself back within a year, if the product does not take off we would like to secure the loan with a monthly payment starting the month after we recieved the loan to be paid in full in 36 months.
              bizconsultant Scout
              There may be some alternatives we can help you with such as purchase order financing arrangements, vendor credit, LOC's,etc... Would need to see your plan and purpose. Also, we could assist you with the business development needed to secure larger retail arrangments (which could probably eleviate the need for financing altogether) Contact me at ajones!abcsolutions.cjb,net or phone 877-849-1412
                TJMorehead Adventurer
                Hi EasyKnee,

Your product sounds interesting. You can look at applying for the Community Express Loan up to $50,000. No business plans, no collateral, no financial statements, etc. Visit my website for consideration. www.moreheadsconnections.com. I'd be happy to assist you with a plan of action.

Warm regards,
                TJMorehead