Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2008 1:13 AM by EL_DollarShop

Anyone ever dealt with "Business Credit Services" before?

EL_DollarShop Adventurer
      I have already contacted a consultant at Business Credit services, and have to say when doing my shoping around of companies that provide services from start-up to exsisting businesses. The concept for what they offer sounds just what i need now to get my $1.00 store going. They are sugested by the IRS as well as several other respective entites. Thier programs seem unmatched by several others I have shoped around, and looked at.
      They promise to take you through the 5 steps to developing proper business credit, that is also sugested by the SBA, and SCORE. For a fee they take care of forming a corporation to developing proper Biz credit.

My question is has anyone dealt with this company before, and what is your opinions of what they did for you. I can look at testimonials all day that they post on thier web site, but just like a hypnotise at a carnival that makes people cluck like a chicken on stage, they are just paid plants in the audience, I know becuase I have done hypnotisim for over 30 years!

Any input from those real people out there that have dealt with this company would be apreciated!
      Here is thier web site http://www.bcscredit.com/index.php

Thanx, Michael