Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2008 2:53 PM by LUCKIEST

Need Startup loan for new business

suprawoman Newbie
      My name Is Michelle, an Accountant, located in Maryland. I am looking to start my own Self-Storage Facility and am in the process of completing my business plan. I found a company that can provide all building matierals based on a storage layout i created and there are a handful of lots for sale in the area i am looking at. i need help in obtaining a loan to for 225,000 (building material, land, paving, labor ).

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Michelle
        • Re: Need Startup loan for new business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need Startup loan for new business, Welcome to this web site.
          Being an accountant has it's advantages. Tell me more.
          What kind of help do you need in obtaining a loan??
          Are you looking for a bank loan or a private investor??
          I am guessing that 1) you have a business Plan and 2) you know about SCORE.

Let us know how we can help, LUCKIEST
              suprawoman Newbie
              I do have a business plan that is not finished and i did browse through SCORE.
              I am looking to obtain a bank loan. I am just not sure what steps i am supposed to take from here.
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Startup loan, Tell me more. i know your name is Michelle, and you are an Accountant,
                  located in Maryland and this is a NEW business that you want to obtain a loan for.
                  I am a SCORE Counselor located in Rockland N. Y.
                  Tjhe bank will want to know your history. Tax returns for the past few years.
                  Are you self employed or salaried?? How about your Credit history.
                  As A SCORE counselor, I would be happy to talk to you if you e mail me a phone
                  number at " pdeig@juno.com "
                  Again good luck, LUCKIEST