Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2008 5:18 PM by noname

la ceiba bar and restaurants

noname Newbie
      I need some capital to open a couple of bars in la ceiba honduras this is a fast growing area with americans,canadians and eueopeans retiring andtrying to find a better cheaper way of life.Huge market for american ideas and products i have been in honduras 4 years and would like to get involved at this point strongly. I have been in the restaurant business for over 25 years and have a plan when called for. Thank you for your time mark
        • Re: la ceiba bar and restaurants
          MetroGal Adventurer
          Sounds exciting! Have you looked in the necessary permits yet? Also, isn't May carnival week?
              noname Newbie
              hey metro gal how ya doing . Yea carnival is the third week in may and goes all week its alot of fun and parties for a whole week straight, i have already been involved in a restaarant in roatan and tela permits are easy and not to expensive maybe all told 500 dollars. Honduras is pretty easy nothing like mexico wherethey are all over you i am surprised you knew about carnival thats cool. I would like to do some texas roadhouse big places with a little coyote ugly thrown in ceiba is growing fast with gringos and now is a good time to get in i have a couple places in mind now and investments arent much down here compared to the states. I like one place in zona viva now alot its really big one block off the beach and its 1300 a month it would probably take around 25000 to do it right it would seat about 150 inside and out do you know ceiba mark
              LUCKIEST Guide
              la ceiba bar and restaurants, Welcome to this web site. Sounds most inviting.
              How Much is "some capital" ?? For How long?? And how will you pay me back??
              Do you have a specific location in La Ceiba??
              You have a plan (Business Plan?? including Cash Flow) that I can see??

LUCKIEST
                  noname Newbie
                  nice to talk to ya luckiest how much capital we are talking 25000 for 150 seat bar and restaurant one block off the beach in the zona viva, i can put together a plan i am now in tela and i had a bar in roatan previosly. The rent is 1300 a month how lond in honduras im not sure there are ways to go i would like to go partnership if ya like its agreat acation place to come a couple times a year and check on your bar great party town an roatan and hour away by ferry for great divunf but i can start putting together a plan for ya take care mark