Post a new topic
    15 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2008 2:35 PM by liladream

en espanol, por favor:

liladream Newbie
      Vivo en Carolina del Sur, y mi sueno por anos es tener un carro lonchera para empezar. Creo tener todo lo que he leido aqui. Tengo mi idea, se a donde quiero llegar y en el punto donde la lonchera trabajara; tambien esperiencia en el negocio al trabajar para otras personas en eso y en un hotel . Mi credito esta bajo los 600. No tengo colecciones recientes, y las cuentas nuevas todas con pagos a tiempo. Compre casa con mi esposo el Julio pasado 2007. Una cuenta de carro que ya fue saldada. Un trabajo de tiempo completo. En fin he trabajado por largo tiempo para llegar a mi sueno. Lo que yo necesito es un prestamo del banco para compar un lunch Truck, los requisitos, en su orden. O saber que me combiene mas.
      1. aplicar para un business loan?
      2. aplicar para un business credit card?
      3. o aplicar para linea de credito?
        • Re: en espanol, por favor:
          FCPainter Adventurer

Pensaría que la mejor manera de financiar la compra de un camión del almuerzo sería o a un) consigue la compañía que fabrica los camiones para proporcionar financiando (justo como conseguir un préstamo de coche) o B) ve si usted puede encontrar que alguien vendiendo un camión del almuerzo que quizás permita usted pagarles apoyan con el tiempo. De otro modo, un préstamo asegurado del banco sería mejor que una línea de crédito o la tarjeta de crédito.

que todo vaya bien
            DomainDiva Ranger
            It would be nice if you posted in English where EVERYONE could particpate.
                LUCKIEST Guide
                DD, You have such great advice. Love your reply.

L
                    SJCarpentry Wayfarer
                    ...and using the same free translator, I think this is the advice he/she has gotten so far for painter is:

It would think that the best way to finance the purchase of a lunch truck would be or to a) see if whoever makes these trucks does loans (like the way GM does car loans) or B) see if you can find someone selling a lunch truck used that perhaps permit you to pay them over time. To your exact question - a secured bank loan for a truck would be better than a line of credit or the credit card.

hope all goes well
                        LUCKIEST Guide
                        SJCarpentry, Thanks for getting the translator. My next question is:
                        Should I answer in English and hope that it is understood??

Thanks again
                            DomainDiva Ranger
                            Luckiest you should answer in English because that is the language of BUSINESS in the USA. Growing up in a quadro-lingual (???) family myself, Yiddish, German, Polish & English.... we were ALL admonished to SPEAK ENGLISH when in public even at family gatherings. My great grandparents got off the boat in 1892 and the first thing they did was learn English.

I am reminded of my my friend Pierre who works for Airbus who said: I do business in English, I will tell my wife I love her in French.

I will not answer anyone in a foreign language while doing business in the USA.
                                liladream Newbie
                                What you say is correct. In this country it is negotiated in English, but also in Spanish. And I hope that about these four languages that exist in your family you speak them also. I think you born in this country. And this is a big advantage because you dominate the language perfectly. I congratulate you. On my side I came to this contry adult, I learned the language in the street since a come rigth to work, I'm more of learnig to the practice than of the theory.I feel myself very safe of my English when I speak, and also I understand everything I read.But actualle I do need to improved my writing. All of you have been a big help,and even if I don not write English very well, I been commucivate with all, and thanks for the free translator that is helping me answering you. I'm fast learning and always attentive to achive my dream that is bigger than the lunch truck.Now focus in the information. I am intereste in, and let's not be so aggressive.
                                    DomainDiva Ranger
                                    Agressiveness is the only thing that I had when I first started. It has kept me going when everyone said that I could not do what I am doing.

I would suggest that you be more aggressive in learning both english and the language of business in the USA. It will be your stepping stone to the rest of the world.

Remember...only YOU can limit you.

Good Luck and keep going no matter what anyone (even me) says.
                                        liladream Newbie
                                        Believe me that I speak English better that you imagine. My problem is the writing, but here i go. Thanks.
                                        And more important what I really need is to learn the system with the banks, the pproced for permissions etc, etc. When everything is not know it is a little difficult, but when you know , is very easy. help....
                              SJCarpentry Wayfarer
                              I agree. It's more fun if we can all help. I used an online translation service and here's the question:

I live in Carolina Southern, and my I dream for this year is to have my own lunch truck. I believe I have all the skills that I have read about on this site. I have my idea itself, I know where I want to park the truck to sell lunches. I also have experience in busienss working for other people in lunch spots and in a hotel. My FICO is under 600, however, I never had a debt go to collections, and the have all my accounts paid ono time. Buy house with my husband last July 2007. An account of car that already was settled. . In short I have worked for long time to arrive at my dream. What I need is a loan of the bank to buy a lunch truck. Should I: 1. to apply for a business loan? 2. to apply for a business credit card? 3. or to apply for line of credito?
                              liladream Newbie
                              Thank you to all of you. Today I'm going to the bank and see after he look at my credit what is best way to get this aproved. After all I check my credit yesterday. and still need to improved. The lunk truck are very $$$$$$ (18,000 to 39,000), I find one for sale by owner, and that is why is a litter more dificult. I just want to be at the rigth time to buy. Any way, let be what God want for me. Whish me luck.
                              Sorry if a may miss spell some words, I'm really traing to do my best. Whaas the address for translation?
                                  devaney Adventurer

liladream,

By the way, have you ever tried Craigslist? It's a website that you can post things for sale or things you want. Maybe you can find your truck for a better deal on that website. I've had good luck on Craigslist, but it's always good to be cautious when dealing with strangers and financial transactions. By the way, I grew up in Los Angeles, California and my co-workers and I used to always go to the trunks for breakfast and lunch. I miss the great Mexican food. Also, I've taken a year of Spanish and I wish I learned more. I think it's great to be able to speak and write in multiple languages. The economy is no longer local, but global. Best of luck and keep us posted of your progerss.
                                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                    LUCKIEST Guide
                                    en espanol, por favor, Do you know about SCORE??

SCORE is FREE and can help
                                      clnshirtz Wayfarer
                                      If I were you, I would print this online community question and answer that you started.

I would then go into a Bank of America branch and ask to see the manager.

I would explain that the community has been trying to help you and that they are supposed to be the Bank of Opportunity and can he get someone to help you to get a truck loan

They just asked last week if anyone had stories of how the community has helped them. You could be one of the answers. ..and we already know they want to help hard-working folks like yourself