Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2008 8:36 AM by ServiceBuddy

ServiceBuddy.com, a unique home based business opportunity

ServiceBuddy Newbie
      I have built and launched a web project, www.servicebuddy.com, that provides consumers the ability to join and create groups to share local service company reviews and ratings. The business model is built around local representatives that market this service to business owners as an alternative marketing strategy to reach local customers. Businesses are offered web based tools to create referral programs and customer rewards programs. The business pays monthly for this this service, all consumer membership accounts are completely free.

The model for expansion is home based local representatives responsbile for promoting ServiceBuddy.com. In addition to promotion, the local representative is responsible for assisting the businesses in building their customer referral and rewards programs. The tools to do so are all on ServiceBuddy.com. The local representative is the expert and works with each business, allowing the business to leverage their existing customer base. The goal is to grow the business by adding referred customers from existing customers and also grow the revenue in the existing customer base by increasing communications and offering special promotions and rewards to members of the business email and traditonal mail lists.

I would appreciate feedback on this business model, both suggestions and critique for improvements. Please feel free to contact me diectly if you have questions via the website contact form.