Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2008 12:36 PM by INTELLI

Need help with starting a small business in healthcare

mkh_87 Newbie
      I would like to start my own non-emergent ambulance transport company in NC. To start off, I would just like to stick with dialysis tansports and expand from there. I work for a similar company in SC, they however provide a few other services. I am extremly focused and am ready to begin planning for this business, i just dont know where to start and dont have a lot of money in the bank to help. If there is anyone who might know how to start a business similar to this or really anyone who is willing to help, please let me know what to do or where to look! Thanks!!!
        • Re: Need help with starting a small business in healthcare
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need help with starting a small business in healthcare, Welcome
          Great and exciting idea. The best way to start is to contact SCORE.
          SCORE is FREE and can help you develop a Business Plan.
          How soon would you like to start?? Do you have a Business Name??
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            meducare1 Newbie
            I might have some info for you can you email me your contact info at crystal@meducare.ca
              bizconsultant Scout
              Well you have the first step which is to focus on a market and identify a need. The rest involved is: Developing a plan, finding financial resources, developing a marketing strategy and a plan to manage human and other resources. If you would like some assistance with those areas, contact me at ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net or visit us online at www.buildabusinessworkshop.com
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                INTELLI Wayfarer
                If you need any help with the website or a customized software's. Let us know. Also, we have a great software that can help you run the business efficiently. Here is the company profile:

We specialize in web design and development, enhanced web services, automation, customized software's, back end database development (SQL 2005, Oracle) using the latest technology either by using Microsoft, Java Or PHP, our technical people are optimized and trained with it and available locally or outsourced based on your requirements. For additional details please visit us at www.intelliworldtech.com

We are currently working with a few clients to do their websites, integration with our proprietary software and other services. We are also linked with our sister company in India that supports some of our clients to achieve their objectives including providing a full time web developers, database administrators and network management.

Our prime goal is customer satisfaction and we go to extreme lengths to get this accomplished. Also, we use our proprietary software "Notebook" to give the clients a real time view of the projects in progress and their deadlines. Together with the technological know-how combined with the proprietary software and some brilliant minds at work gives us an edge over our competitors in terms of fixed budget projects.

For more information, please contact Jessica at info@intelliworldtech.com.