Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2008 5:48 AM by Mergent

Startup business

Demnastar1 Newbie
      I am looking for an unsecured loan in the amount of $25,000 to have a new family game board produced. The game is fully copy written with prototype that has been test marketed. Game was featured at the 2007 Las Vegas GAMA trade show with pending sales reservations.
        • Re: Startup business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Startup business, Welcome and Good Luck
          *Where are you located**?? Las Vegas?? Do you have a Business Name??*
          Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan that I can see??
          Start up funding for how long?? And How will you pay me back??
          Do you have a Lawyer and an Accountant??
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
              tybo1106 Wayfarer

I do not have a Business/Marketing plan available to see, but I do know exactly how this will work. I live in Alabama and I am a F/T Alabama Correctional Offifcer. I will continue to work until the business grows beyond being able to do both. That is how I will pay back the loan. I would like 7 to 10 years to pay it back. I do not currectly have a Lawyer or an Accountant, but I do plan hiring them part time.
                Demnastar1 Newbie

Thank you for such a quick response to my inquire. I am from the Boston MA area. The name of the company is (JMB Global Enterprises; I do not have a lawyer or accountant at this time. I am not familiar with SCORE, but will look into it this week. My business plan has been set goals to be achieved and right now I am as far as I can go without funding for the manufacturing process. Right now I know what each unit will cost, the shipping cost for U.S. postal regions and a suggested retail price. I work a full time job right now till the business gets on its feet so a payback plan can be setup at anytime. So if you are still interested then I can fill you in about the product .
              • Direct Lender for Unsecured Loan
                moneymaster Newbie

Please contact me at mgellc@gmail.com,

We have a business streamline program. The turnaround time is 7 days to close.

If interested please feel free to contact me at 732-249-5700

Ask for Mr. Shah
                  Mergent Adventurer
                  Demanastar1,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. We are a
                  business/marketing plan firm, and we write investor ready business plans.

I
                  noticed that in your post you said that you have a business plan, and I
                  would be more than happy to look over what you have for free, and make
                  some suggestions.

I usually make notes on what you provide and send it back so that you can make
                  changes, and if there is major work to be done, then we can work something
                  out if you would like to utilize our expertise.

Feel free to contact me anytime at 702-538-1798, e-mail me atbrian@mergentplanning.com, or you can check us out on the web at
                  www.MergentPlanning.com.

Again, I wish you the best of luck, and if I can be of any assistance,
                  please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
                  Brian MoskoMergent Planning702-538-1798brian@mergentplanning.com